Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm back :)

Hey Guys
I'm happy to announce that Pandanda Freestyle is back and up and running. I have been very busy latley with other blogs and school work. Luckily, I have found time to continue posting on Pandanda Freestyle. Also, as I promised, after Pandanda Freestyle reached 25 followers, I would start hosting parties and I also said that there would also be elite memberships up for grabs. I would like to thank my current followers for still following my blog. Please spread the word! :) Also, there might be a new banner coming soon so stay tuned! And, the Friendship Festival has began so remember to trade in your friendship bracelets for the magnificant prizes that Lucy has provided. Lucy is located in the Fishing Hole so remember to welcome her to Pandanda. Thanks again for the support.

-Triggz

0 comments:

Post a Comment